Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Time In KC


My time back home in KC was wonderful:)

The whole ShowIt bus crew came over to my parents house for dinner joined by a 20 thousand Rogers family members:) We ate dinner, celebrated Joseph's birthday party, played volleyball, ping pong, talked and just had a good time:)

I had such a wonderful time hanging out with my family again. It had been a long time. I met up with some of my good friends and also met some people I didn't know I knew:) To everyone who I saw but didn't get to speak to, I'm sorry. Maybe next time I come in town we can have a cup of tea, or maybe stop starving ourselves and have some dinner... or something:)... Anyway I guess I just wanted to say that I had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back to KC and visit again. As short as a time as it was, my visit was truly wonderful and very encouraging.



I'm on the bus in Chicago right now just hanging out trying to get some editing done.

I'll let you go but have a wonderful day and I miss you all so much.

Lord willing, I'll see you again in His timing,
Paul

P.S.
I forgot to tell you all...I CUT MY HAIR!!!

No comments: