Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just Interviewed Checco Varese!!!


I just got done interviewing Checco Varese "Director of Photography" for Kevin Costner.

He has been renting DJ's house out for the last two weeks with his wife and child. He is full blood Italian, which I though was really cool. I interviewed him on how much he loved the house and how it has a wonderful location.... blo,blo blo... that was cool... But what was really cool, is that after the interview, he asked me if I would shoot him an e-mail and then asked me if I would be interested in working with him sometime on a film down the road. I told him I would make his coffee if he wanted! I would have to make sure the film was clean and everything but what a cool opportunity:)

He and his wife just finished the film "Under The Same Moon" http://www.foxsearchlight.com/underthesamemoon/. Looks like it could be a good film.

Well so far that's the only exciting news of the day :)

3 comments:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anna joy said...

woah coool!