Saturday, May 10, 2008

See You Soon!!!





David Jay (my employer) (davidjay.com), is doing a product promotion tour across the country!!! We are pushing the amazing new product, SHOWIT SITES (showitsites.com). I'm traveling along as his videographer and editor. Brett (one of the programers) Crystal (the personal assistant) Jasmine Star (another photographer) and her husband JD will also be coming on the trip. We will be traveling to over 30 cities across the United States in a span of 6 weeks.

I don't know what cities we will be hitting yet but I'll post a schedule as soon as it becomes available. I would love to hook up with you guys if you have the time. Don't know how much time I'll have, but even if it's just lunch, that would rock:)

Stoked to meet up!!!
Paul

1 comment:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.